Through the decades, top players have depended on Eventide: Jimmy Page, Frank Zappa, Brian May, Eddie Van Halen, Steve Vai, Robert Fripp, John Petrucci, and Adrian Belew, to name a few. Now, for the first time these effects are portable AND affordable. Stompbox simple, TimeFactor fits on your pedalboard or in your gigbag.
Studio Quality Effects at Your Feet
Top recording studios worldwide use Eventide effects on hit after hit. TimeFactor includes Eventide's best delay effects from the last 39 years without compromising quality OR flexibility.
Plug-and-play expression pedal control of wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters. Control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI. Supports instrument or line level inputs and outputs. Plays well with others; adapts seamlessly with a wide variety of amps and other foot pedals.
Obsolescence is so 20th Century
Easy to upgrade; download new software from the Internet and install via USB.
* 10 Stereo or Mono Delay effects
o Digital Delay
o Vintage Delay
o Tape Echo
o Mod Delay
o Ducked Delay
o Band Delay
o Filter Pong
* Studio Quality Sound
* Instant Program Change
* Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI or expression pedal
* Tap Tempo and MIDI Clock Sync/Generate
* 100 User Presets, unlimited through MIDI
* True Analog Bypass
* Rugged cast metal construction
* Metal footswitches for instant Preset access
* Mono or Stereo operation
* Guitar or Line Level Inputs and Outputs